Saturday, December 21, 2013

AMAZING Christmas decorations. Stockings to display cutlery. = I've DONE this exactly thing. But I put their names on them & also put a little poem in them so they could take them home as a keepsake! Everyone LOVED it! 8-)

New York, New York
New York, New York

Download whole gallery
AMAZING Christmas decorations. Stockings to display cutlery. = I've DONE this exactly thing. But I put their names on them & also put a little poem in them so they could take them home as a keepsake! Everyone LOVED it! 8-)
AMAZING Christmas decorations. Stockings to display cutlery. = I've DONE this exactly thing. But I put their names on them & also put a little poem in them so they could take them home as a keepsake!  Everyone LOVED it! 8-)

Download whole gallery
Tree
Tree

Download whole gallery
autumn.
autumn.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment