Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I actually don't celebrate my Christmas on the 25th like most people do, I celebrate it on the 7th of January (Orthodox) and you cannot imagine how long I have had to spend explaining to people, how I have actually already had my Christmas, oh my gosh... January comes a long time before December! #nov

Autumn beauty
Autumn beauty

Download whole gallery
autumn
autumn

Download whole gallery
I actually don't celebrate my Christmas on the 25th like most people do, I celebrate it on the 7th of January (Orthodox) and you cannot imagine how long I have had to spend explaining to people, how I have actually already had my Christmas, oh my gosh... January comes a long time before December! #nov
I actually don't celebrate my Christmas on the 25th like most people do, I celebrate it on the 7th of January (Orthodox) and you cannot imagine how long I have had to spend explaining to people, how I have actually already had my Christmas, oh my gosh... January comes a long time before December! #nov

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment