Friday, December 20, 2013

Ornaments gathered with ribbons! Cute idea for Christmas decor. I'm probably going to do this for Christmas, since I don't have a whole lot of room for Christmas decorations! :):).

This is very classic Christmas. I may make this for my granny since she loves roses and does traditional Christmas colors.
This is very classic Christmas. I may make this for my granny since she loves roses and does traditional Christmas colors.

Download whole gallery
New York, New York
New York, New York

Download whole gallery
Ornaments gathered with ribbons! Cute idea for Christmas decor. I'm probably going to do this for Christmas, since I don't have a whole lot of room for Christmas decorations! :):).
Ornaments gathered with ribbons!  Cute idea for Christmas decor.  I'm probably going to do this for Christmas, since I don't have a whole lot of room for Christmas decorations! :):).

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment