Saturday, December 7, 2013

White Central Park. One of my favorite memories..... Woke very early one morning to unexpected snow. Never forget how quite the city was. Could literally hear the snow falling!!

? trees
? trees

Download whole gallery
White Central Park. One of my favorite memories..... Woke very early one morning to unexpected snow. Never forget how quite the city was. Could literally hear the snow falling!!
White Central Park. One of my favorite memories..... Woke very early one morning to unexpected snow.  Never forget how quite the city was. Could literally hear the snow falling!!

Download whole gallery
Christmas fireplace lit by candles, I want a mirror like that above our fireplace
Christmas fireplace lit by candles, I want a mirror like that above our fireplace

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment