Wednesday, December 4, 2013

for the non-alcoholic version, 1 bottle of Martinelli's Sparkling Cider; for the alcoholic version, 1 bottle sparkling wine {pick your fave} 1 3-liter bottle of Sprite 2 cans of cranberry juice concentrate extras to make it fun and festive: I used real cranberries and star-shaped ice cubes {which took me the whole weekend to make since I only had one star-shaped ice cube tray...LOL!}

NYC
NYC

Download whole gallery
for the non-alcoholic version, 1 bottle of Martinelli's Sparkling Cider; for the alcoholic version, 1 bottle sparkling wine {pick your fave} 1 3-liter bottle of Sprite 2 cans of cranberry juice concentrate extras to make it fun and festive: I used real cranberries and star-shaped ice cubes {which took me the whole weekend to make since I only had one star-shaped ice cube tray...LOL!}
for the non-alcoholic version, 1 bottle of Martinelli's Sparkling Cider; for the alcoholic version, 1 bottle sparkling wine {pick your fave} 1 3-liter bottle of Sprite 2 cans of cranberry juice concentrate extras to make it fun and festive: I used real cranberries and star-shaped ice cubes {which took me the whole weekend to make since I only had one star-shaped ice cube tray...LOL!}

Download whole gallery
autumn
autumn

Download whole gallery
{NYC.}
{NYC.}

Download whole gallery
nyc
nyc

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment